Friday, December 12, 2014

Cycle Day One

The dreaded three words.

We are going on cycle three post-Mirena removal (I feel extremely fortunate that my cycles went back to normal immediately. It was worth the excruciating pain of getting it removed.)

My first cycle, I tried OPKs and temping. Last cycle I couldn't temp consistently enough so I gave up and stuck to OPKs and cervical mucous. I never would have pictured myself examining myself so thoroughly and writing it down every day. But here I am. Desperate!
This cycle I vow to be more relaxed, because being at my husband's throat every day is just no fun for anyone.
I vow to go to the gym more, to eat healthier, and I will continue with cm and OPKs because let's face it, I would be more stressed if I didn't know when I ovulated.

My husband and I haven't been intimate in too long and the one day I'm ready, aunt flo decides to pay me a visit. Thanks a lot, uterus.

Cycle Day One. All I can do is laugh it off and say, okay THIS month will be our month. I so want to give my son a sibling (even though he's been driving me bonkers).

I am on all of these TTC communities and frankly I get depressed by a lot of the posts. Because I don't have enough fertility issues, or because I already have a son, or because I don't get depressed when I see these BFP posts, I feel like my concerns aren't valid.
Which is why I started a blog instead! I hope that through my journey I can inspire other women to not be so down.

Until tomorrow... ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment