Wednesday, January 28, 2015

February is MY month

January came and went.
I felt sluggish most of the month.
I quit trying, for a little while and I feel like I needed that.

I got onto iHerb.com and decided to order some prenatals with Folate, and I ordered some Folate supplements. As you all know, I had my first son with spontaneous Spina Bifida, so I am required to take 4mg of Folic Acid/Folate prior to TTC another. (Normal women TTC are recommended to take 400-800mcg of FA).

I sometimes get super motivated, and then chicken out. Like with school, with work, with chores.
I want to do it so bad and I feel like I would accomplish so much, and then fear hits me.
What if I fail? What if I'm not happy with my results?
That is why I took January off. I quit taking my prenatals because I realized, taking Folic Acid was probably doing me more harm than good. And it made me feel like a failure.

Then I asked myself... if not now, when?
I need to pull my head out of my butt and get this show on the road. I'm being selfish. I'm making myself a victim.

But February will be my month.
I'm currently 6DPO, but not symptom spotting since my husband and I BD once during fertile week, and once the day after ovulation.

As you recall, we were fighting a lot.

So, here's to AF showing again in 8 days or so, and starting all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment